I find it insanely difficult to meet new people and barge in on groups. Seem to have a very active imagination of what will be said about me. And when I do not barge in, I have this conviction that now it is "she is so bad with mingling with new crowd".
Active imagination = whole lot of alone time.
A lot of time alone = more active imagination.
What a rut...
I guess most loners don't really want to be alone. They probably spend their time over-thinking every action and end up not doing anything. Oh well.
Active imagination = whole lot of alone time.
A lot of time alone = more active imagination.
What a rut...
I guess most loners don't really want to be alone. They probably spend their time over-thinking every action and end up not doing anything. Oh well.
1 comment:
self doubt is the biggest hurdle.
And i understand what you are saying as I fall in the same category.
But, I definitely think that self doubt is the biggest hurdle.
Its like going to a boxing match. You have heard about the opponent. But if you walk into the ring with hesitation, you are going to get knocked out in the first punch. You have to enter the ring KNOWING and firmly BELIEVING that you are the best... thats the only way you stand a chance. The same applies here I guess...
Post a Comment